OMG! That frenzy, that obsession with Nike Air Force Ones, is still going strong. My man, if you call yourself a sneakerhead but don’t own them, you’re not being honest. The mania it inspired and continues to inspire pales in comparison to the insanity you’ll experience when cleaning them.
Not a single owner of an Air Force One has ever inquired about how to clean Air force Ones? Let me assure you that although challenging, cleaning them is not impossible. I have faith that after reading this post, you will be an expert at keeping your Nike Air Force ones clean. And while you’re at it, wipe your feet and keep scrolling.
The Best Way to Maintain the White Out on Your Nike Air Force 1s? How To Clean White Nike Air Force 1s?
It’s not hard to clean shoes, but it’s upsetting to see your white sneakers become yellow. If you maintain a routine of cleaning your shoes, however, it will never become yellow. And if they have gone yellow, what then? Then, while cleaning them, you may use bleach. Don’t worry, as long as you stick to the instructions.
1: How to Use Baking Soda to Clean White Nike Air Force Ones
Baking soda and vinegar are two household staples that may be used for a variety of cleaning tasks (preferably white vinegar). You can save your white Air Force 1s from becoming yellow with a little baking soda. It’s abrasive qualities make it ideal for cleaning purposes. Let’s go into the specifics of its use.
Cleaning supplies include: water, baking soda, white vinegar, brushes, tubs, dry towels, and so on.
What is the recipe for a baking soda cleaning paste?
- Have two bowls—one for the shoelaces and another for the shoes.
- Put the same quantity of baking soda powder and vinegar into each container. (the section designated for scrubbing laces and shoes differs).
- Create a paste by combining the vinegar and baking soda to a medium consistency. It should be of the same fluidity as regular shampoo.
- Thus, your disinfecting supplies are all set to go.
- Remember!!!! In certain cases, lace solutions have a runny consistency.
Cleaning Your Nike Air Force 1s With Baking Soda
- After taking off the laces, submerge the shoes in a solution of baking soda and vinegar for as least as long as it takes you to clean the shoes.
- Now put a shoe tree inside the shoe to keep it from flattening out as you walk.
- The next step is to clean everything up with a soft bristle brush or a clean towel.
- When you’re finished, drop the solution onto the shoes’ uppers. Avoid placing it inside the footwear.
- Now, using gentle, circular motions and a soft bristle brush, scrub the whole sole and leather.
- Now that the upper of the shoes is damp, wipe it down with a towel or clean cloth.
- Do this whenever you see your shoe is fading in colour.
2: Cleaning White Nike Air Force Ones with Sneaker Cleaner: What You Need to Know
There isn’t much time to go out and purchase vinegar and baking soda in the average day, particularly for young people living in the city. One of the greatest things you can do is to visit a website dedicated to cleaning shoes, such as Nike’s, and purchase a cleaning solution to use on the sneakers.
You’ll Need Some Things Like: Water, Shoe-Cleaning Solution, Brushes, Tubs, a Dry Cloth/Towel, and so on.
Methods for Cleaning Nike Air Force Ones with a Shoe-Cleaning Product
- Taking off the laces and dipping the shoes in the solution and water combination is the first step in cleaning the shoes.
- After brushing, keep the shoes’ form by inserting a shoe tree into the shoe and retightening the laces.
- Use a brush to get rid of the dry dirt, such as dust, tiny stones, trash, etc.
- Now, using a separate container, fill each shoe with the shoe cleaning solution.
- Time to brush the shoes over a sudsy bucket of water. Use a gentle, circular motion to brush the dirt and debris from the shoe.
- When you’re certain that the dirt is gone and the shoe is clean, use a towel, tissues, or another moist cloth to dry them.
3: In what ways may bleach be used to restore the white soles of a pair of Nike Air Force 1s?
Regular cleaning using the above two methods, say every two weeks to a month, will prevent the yellowing. If your Nike Air Force 1s have already faded to a yellowish hue, you may restore their original colour using bleach. If you want to use liquid bleach, there are commercial options on the market. It’s convenient since you can start using it right away, and there won’t be as much clutter to clean up afterward.
You’ll Need Some Things Like: Water, bleach, brushes, tubs, dry cloth/towel, cling wrap, etc.
What Are the Steps to Making Bleach Solution?
It’s not hard to whip up some bleach at home. To make a bleach solution, combine two to four teaspoons of bleach powder with half a bowl’s worth of water. Make sure the consistency of the solution is the same as that of the shampoo. Please use both the liquid and powdered bleach as directed.
Bleach Cleaning Procedure for Nike Air Force Ones
- First, take off the laces and put in the shoe tree.
- You should wash the laces in the water and soap solution, but not the bleach solution.
- Once you’ve done that, brush out your shoes to get rid of any remaining dust or debris.
- Carefully pour the bleach solution (which resembles shampoo) over various parts of the shoes.
- Check to see that it doesn’t go into the shoe.
- After that, brush your shoes in a circular manner once again.
- Do not rinse off the bleach solution before wrapping your shoes with cling film.
- Now put them where they can soak up some rays. Shoes should be rotated every 10 minutes to provide equal exposure to the sun’s rays.
- After exposing the shoes to direct sunshine for at least 60 minutes, you may take off the plastic.
- You should now use your hands and some water to clean your shoes. It is important to keep water out of your shoes.
- Incredibly, the colour of your footwear will change dramatically.
4: White Nike Air Force 1 shoelaces: how to clean?
Shoelace dipping is an integral part of every procedure. However, what comes next? Cool! This, too, I will explain.
- Your shoelaces were exposed to the cleaning solution when you were washing the shoes. As a result of the dipping process, stains may become less noticeable or disappear altogether.
- Then, using a cleaning brush, you may remove any remaining dust and grime from the laces.
- Now, use your hands to clean the laces under the sink’s running water.
- The laces’ colour variation is also perceptible to the touch.
All the options for maintaining the pristine condition of your Nike Air Force 1s have been laid out for you here. The same procedures work for cleaning any colour of Nike Air Force 1 or any other white sneaker. If you have any further questions about shoe washing, please leave them below.
Pro Tip: To view all our posts at once you can visit our Post Sitemap